911!!

Pics
@azygous i did exactly as u said she’s had her second dose of antibiotic and she’s worse!!! These pics I attached are of her right now! Just took them

Attachments

• EF179823-09FD-4713-A62D-B728B8E50B82.jpeg
    EF179823-09FD-4713-A62D-B728B8E50B82.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 5
Do you have an oral syringe? Let's give her a Corid drench dose just on the outside chance this is coccidiosis. It can't hurt. Also, do you have Poultry nutri-drench? You can put it in the same syringe as the Corid. Measure out .3ml of undiluted Corid and squirt a half dropper full of Nutri-drench in the syringe. If you don't have Nutri-drench, add a little sugar to the Corid, maybe a quarter teaspoon.

Pry open her beak and slip the syringe in along the right side, hers, not yours. Go slightly under the tongue to avoid the airway at the center of the throat.
2E58EFC7-81BD-4ADE-88BC-5E00F907A388_1_105_c.jpeg

Do you have an oral syringe? Let's give her a Corid drench dose just on the outside chance this is coccidiosis. It can't hurt. Also, do you have Poultry nutri-drench? You can put it in the same syringe as the Corid. Measure out .3ml of undiluted Corid and squirt a half dropper full of Nutri-drench in the syringe. If you don't have Nutri-drench, add a little sugar to the Corid, maybe a quarter teaspoon.

Pry open her beak and slip the syringe in along the right side, hers, not yours. Go slightly under the tongue to avoid the airway at the center of the throat. View attachment 2916854
I already gave her a dose of the corid while I was waiting with the syringe! I had this next to me waiting to see if I should do it also! So since i dosed her already with corid I’m doing nutridrench right now!

I know you said that she hasn't laid her first egg yet, but maybe she is eggbound and this is her first egg?

I have my soon to be 5month old chicken here yesterday I opened her coop and she looked all puffed out and sluggish! Her crop has been empty but she’s now showing interest in eating I bought her inside with me. I gave her nutridrench yesterday evening then save a chick electrolytes in her water. Then last night I started her on corid( as someone instructed) and she doesn’t seem better! I’m really scared I just lost 2 chickens! One just a week ago and the other a couple weeks ago. She’s showing a lot of the same signs as them..puffed up sluggish lethargic not eating. She also just took a poop(attached below) and I have no idea what’s going on or what her poop is about. I’ve never seen any poop like this from any of my chickens! Please help! The last 2 photos were from last night!
iv'e opened the coop and seen this. seems like youv'e caught it in early stages. start out by feeding her juice, and i'll be back in a sec

Tell us how she is worse. What is she doing? Can she drink? What does her poop look like?
She’s even worse now cause she can’t even stand up i go to stand her up right and she’ll tip over! Not eating not drinking not really doing anything but what u see in pic! She’s barely responsive. I have her cuddled up with me on top of heating pad and warm blanket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom