9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

View attachment 1234773 View attachment 1234772 View attachment 1234771 Do these air cells look too small, in these Silkie eggs? I set them on Thursday Dec 28th at midnight. According to hatch a batch app I’m day 17. If they are too small is there anyway to fix before lock down on Monday. I’m thinking of running dry till then-if I run dry my humidity is only at 10%.
I think they are looking good. Here’s a copy of a link I’ve been using to guide me. It’s on BYC not sure how to post link but if you search in BYC you should find it.
Candling Pics Progression Through Incubation Of Chicken Eggs

First chick out. 4 more have pipped.
78F91633-B97C-40D6-A025-C4A3EC55FFE6.jpeg

I think they are looking good. Here’s a copy of a link I’ve been using to guide me. It’s on BYC not sure how to post link but if you search in BYC you should find it.
Candling Pics Progression Through Incubation Of Chicken Eggs
Thank you. I have looked at these I guess I’m just a nervous nilly. This is my first batch I’ve gotten this far. I’m just going to leave well enough alone.

Lol You're quite the enabler so you're welcome at my house anytime. @Farmer Connie is clearly ok with your coercive hatching sorcery too! :lol:
She knows I am starting with my Ducky Project in the Spring. I am inpatient. Had to get all of my affairs in order and did. Now the habitat.. then..
ducky.gif

fever266.gif
CATCH IT!

Back
Top Bottom