A 5 year old little girl needs our prayers, so sad...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Robin'sBrood, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    This story is dominating our news and it is just heartbreaking. So basically, the sorry excuse for a mother has been arrested for selling her 5 year old daughter into prostitution, they've arrested a couple of men in connection with the girl's disappearance, but they still can't find the little girl. [​IMG]
    Please pray for her safe return to her father... he is distraught over his decision to let her live with her "mother" (it's hard to use that word when talking about that woman.) [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  2. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I have been watching this and praying... I hope the find her soon...

3. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

There isn't anything bad enough they can do to these people. That beautiful little girl's childhood ended the minute that man put his hands on her. What kind of mother would do this to her child??? It is beyond my comprehension. Without starting a debate here, if we don't start doing something to these kind of people, and swiftly, we are going to completely loose control. . .my heart just aches for this little girl. I will put her on the prayer list at church this morning.

4. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    Too bad we dont still have hangings!

5. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i just read that in the news! so sad! [​IMG] hoping for a speedy find of her!

6. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

That horrible- they need to do something equally cruel to that woman. IS Torture legal anywhere? I pray they find the lil girl. Did the father not know what kind of mother the woman was?

7. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

OMG, I am boiling. That thing isn't a mother. I need to stop. I pray they find that poor, sweet child.

8. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    My prayers go out to that baby girl and her father! What a horrible tragedy! [​IMG]

9. DancesWithWolves

DancesWithWolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    poor girl.... I am praying for her yup definetly! [​IMG]

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Just wait till those women in prison get their hands on her mother... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by