A 5 year old little girl needs our prayers, so sad...

I don't know why but these people will probably get better treatment in jail than they were on the street. I say this because of my personal experience with one of these people. Remember John Couey? Well he was in an entire cell block by himself and an officer stationed directly outside the cell 24/7. I had the misfortune of giving this man medication on a daily basis for several months and I can honestly say that I had to really pray to keep from "causing harm". I don't know if God was testing me or not but I don't ever want to go through that again!

There is no Justice in this country, because we have gone soft on crime. All child molesters, rapists and traffickers of children should be put to death. Rehabilitation is pure nonsense. These are not mistakes made, this is pure evil. Paraclete 2

Quote:
Well done on your restraint. I probably would have failed in that respect. Terrible about the little 9 yr old girl, I'd have felt the same.
hit.gif

It's amazing, what cruelty humans do in the world, and yet each new incident reaches an intensity that the previous one didn't achieve. The cruellest of acts that one can perform are on children. Innocence is overridden and ignored, and cruelty prevails. I am not in favour of violence, and yet this just...
somad.gif
rant.gif
hit.gif

But what can we do to make these wrongs right without commiting wrongs ourselves? In many cases, prison is not enough for a person to get the message.

Last edited:
I tried not to think about it but I can honestly say I REALLY wanted to hurt that person and just couldn't figure out a way! I know that it definately tested my emotional well being. I just can't understand why the criminal has more rights than the victim? What on earth is happening to us?

Quote:
We cannot change what is in the past, and yet we must forever turn our heads to the latest acts of evil. It has been the same for hundreds of years.
I try to cling to what is good in the world, and what will never change; my chicken's innocent mistakes as she gains headway in her life, my cat's protective instincts toward our family and the love I share between my younger siblings, parents, family and friends.
Whilst I regret the actions of others, there is nothing I can do to correct them. I will not loose my head over these things, I will not loose my head, I will not loose my head...

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree! Forget an 'eye for an eye", etc. I personally like the "Three fold rule"...the harm they inflict comes back to them 3-fold!
somad.gif
Poor child.
hit.gif

Oh I too believe in the 3 fold...but can you imagine the afterlife for those two? I prefer that picture rather than spending tax dollars feeding, housing, medicating and giving to these two any further. On an average cost of $24k a year to maintain a prisioner in a state facility I say spend the couple bucks on a few good rounds, shoot them and be done with it at a taxpayer cost of a few bucks for the rounds as opposed to hundreds of thousands to keep them in cage until they die. Frankly, they just are not worth the money.

I absolutely agree. There are no words.....

Back
Top Bottom