A/B class Seramas and Frizaramas for sale in Central KY :)

Oh you wicked, wicked woman. I must have some frizzles! I thought my silkied were cute. How do you get a frizzle serama? You're about an 8 hour drive from me, so, thats kinda far. Let me know if you sell frizzle eggs and how much a dozen. I don't know much about frizzle and silkie genes, but any guess on how many frizzles I might get out of a dozen? Is it a dominent gene?

Quote:
The frizzzled gene is not dominent but if you breed a frizzled to a smooth which you have too! you will get 1 out of 4 frizzled and the breed those babies back to a nother second generation and they will throw 50 50 I was over there this past weekend to pick mine out and fell in love with them they are fairly new though! they have been working on them for about 2 years I think! but they are a great addition to a serama flock! I think as soon as the Frizzle line gets started theres no stoping them HAHA!
lau.gif

Im going to use the picture of mine BluegrassBantams!

Thanks for posting the info briarpatchfarms! Use all the pics you want. Key west chick--I'll PM you. The frizzles have just been seperated into breeding pairs. Its going to take a few more weeks before I would ship eggs. I will send extras too. Thanks!

Oops! Need to clarify. The black frizzle roo and the tan frizzle hen are in the breeding pairs. These pics are to show you what they will look like. I am selling the frizzle chicks right now. I think that they may be roos thought..hard to tell. The 2 month old possible henchick frizzle in the last "size order" pic has been taken.

If you would like a frizzled serama roo that is 2 months old. Let me know and I'll save one for you. They are $30.00 for the frizzles since I cant tell too much about their type at this age and they are harder ro find and I only have a few left for sale.
They come from the same breeding stock as the birds in the pics.
Thanks!
smile.png

I have GOT to have some of those frizzled seramas! I cannot right now, but I am definitely subscribing to this topic so I can find you when I am ready
big_smile.png

They are sooo cute.
love.gif
I love the way their feathers feel!

Im getting ready to put some Serama eggs in the 'bator in the next day or two. And I have two broody hens as of today.
Cant wait for this years babies. I kept some great typey birds and am ready to see the offspring of the pairs I matched up!

Right now, I am waiting for my "silkieseramacana" green egg to hatch with the last 2 EE eggs. (I got 23 EE chicks out of 25 eggs so far!! 1st time using a styrofoam incubator!
celebrate.gif
)

The silikeseramacana is a result of one of my broodies (an ameraucana/silkie cross) spending the night in the barn with the loose roos I was selling. I hope its a hen. It will make a good Serama surrogate mother. Her Mom was eaten recently by a dog I think, so Ill be glad to have her offspring. She was a great hen.

I like to use small Ameraucana bantam crosses because you can put them in any pen and always know what eggs are theirs. I think its genius!
thumbsup.gif

Im thinking now that the frizzles have great type, that Im going to use the Ameraucana bantams and make a serama blue egger. I heard someone on Alternative Seramas talk about it. It sounds like a challenge, but Im going to have to build more coops for that project! I love being a chicken addict!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom