A/B class Seramas and Frizaramas for sale in Central KY :)

I have been sold out since not long after I posted this.

I was only selling adult birds, to tell type, but I had so many requests I sold my earliest batches of 2-3 month old chicks when I could tell sex.

Im using all the eggs that I am getting now to get chicks and birds for later in the summer.

If anyone is interested, Im creating a list of people who want birds from my line. I'll have eggs later, when I get the 2 broodies set. (Everyone is going broody, except the "broodies" I got to hatch serama eggs--just my luck, lol)

I never sold eggs before, but gave a few to a lady in Ohio that bought quite a few of my birds and drove to meet me in Columbus. Then just after I filled one incubator, I shipped some to a lady named Marci. Both had great hatch rates, and all eggs were fertile. They said they would both act as references!

The frizzles were kept for my breeding pairs. I think I have that somewhere above?? I just put that on to show what the birds look like. Sorry for the confusion!
smile.png
I will have chicks from these birds later.

Here is the trio that I have that black roo with. Im line breeding him back to his Mom, and she has NO back at all. These are going to be super typey frizzles.
Frizzletrio.jpg

Frizzleandhens.jpg

Here is one of their chicks that sold. So teeeny!
Frizzlehenchickforsale.jpg

Here is the other pair for frizzles...not a great pic, but you can see that roo is good and has a very short back with hackles touching his tail also, and the hens type. (Im considering selling this roo named Sgt. Pepper--maybe someone needs that short-back gene in their line?)
Frizzledhenwithroo.jpg

Here is another of my roos, that I think took great pics that day.
SammyandW008.jpg

and another one of my A-class, fertile breeding roos.
SammyandW030.jpg

I do have a few extra roos, and some chicks, but waiting at least until the chicks are 2-3 months old before considering selling, as they are sooo teeny and fragile.

Let me know if I can put anyone on the list or give anymore info! Thanks!

Quote:
Great minds think alike referring to you keeping your ee's with the seramas, as you know i do too
big_smile.png

Keep me posted on those frizzle eggs, I'd LOVE some when they are ready, My bator has 9 seramas in there right now so it will be occupied for the next few weeks and sad to say those chicks must be sold to keep the gene pool clean. I desperately need new blood to add to my growing flock. Your birds are gorgeous!!! A lil off topic but check out this little one I hatched out of my EE bantam egg, obviously it's a serama mix with that cute lil upright tail
fl.gif
she lays a blue egg when she gets to that point. It isn't a project for me tho, I just like to mix n match to see what kind of "designer chicks" i can come up with
big_smile.png

10663_img_4472.jpg

So far the chick shows great serama type for being a mix and of course the leg color would tell otherwise lol
She doesn't appear to have a beard yet and is in her fugly stage but still darn cute

Oh! I love her! Very nice and super cute. I've got you down for frizzeld eggs. Im just trying to get everything filled with eggs, and it seems that when I fill the 'bator ,another hen will decide to go broody, so I have to go with it. Filling an incubator with serama eggs is a lot of work! Expecially since the last 3 weeks, all the seramas tried to go broody. I had to break up hens every other day it feels like. One hen I gave up on and let her sit.
Im still waiting for the silkie I bought to go broody...I leave her eggs in there and still nothing for 2 ish months...OH well!

I love coming up with names for the designer birds! Like Seramacana! Thanks so much for sharing her pic! I want to see more as she gets older! Pleeeeeeeeze!

Ohhh goody!!!! I can wait for as long as it takes, I feel your pain when it comes to the broodies. I will definately keep ya posted on her developments. Ohhh i'm so excited to add some frizzles to my flock
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom