A Bielefelder Thread !

Pics
Hi,

I'm posting again hoping for some help. We are looking for an older juvenile or adult Bielefelder rooster. We have 3 pullets ready to lay any time now, & we unfortunately lost our only rooster. If you have an extra rooster you are looking to sell we would LOVE to hear from you! If you could message me what you have, price, & a pic we'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Naida

We are hatching out our first batch next weekend and development looks great. If anyone is interested in some hatching eggs, please contact us at Sunbird Farms. We have a huge rooster (a little bigger than the one we sent you Naida
wink.png
, but he's older) over three hens. We would be able to put together a 6-8 eggs pretty easily, and we'd be happy to send pictures so you know what the breeding stock looks like. I've noticed our "friend" is not posting on RBA, so maybe they just addressed him directly?
Happy Fall to everyone!
-Brice @ SF

We finally got our brooder cam back up and running today. At the moment there are 12 bielefelder chicks in there.

http://omegahillsfarm.com/brooder-cam/

4 are about 10 days old and the rest are a couple of days old.

We have 50-60 (I lost count) bielefelder eggs in our incubator so within the next month we will have plenty of chicks in the brooder.

@bayocum Yeah I noticed that there have not been anymore listing from him on RBA nor on eBay. He must have got his and ran. There will always be a bad egg in any industry. Ours just has them literally .

Back
Top Bottom