A Box of Monsters

Wow! The chicken math is strong with you!

I'm rehoming my three little australorps tomorrow. Starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with all the poultry. 🤣
Well, I figured that as long as I am doing these Bielefelder's I can sell a few of the one's that I don't want to keep for myself later, since I can tell the girl's from the boy's at hatch.

The plot thickens...

Two new girls have joined the flock. A pair of lakeshore eggers from BlueBaby. (We're calling them Lucy and Ethel.) They look rather perplexed by the sudden change of scenery. 🤣 Still blessed me with *my* first egg this morning. I had expected them to need a few days to settle in. That was a nice surprise.

The original 5 are not sure what to think and are keeping their distance. They even strayed much farther from the coop than usual during morning supervised range time.

Last edited:
The plot thickens...

Two new girls have joined the flock. A pair of lakeshore eggers from BlueBaby. (We're calling them Lucy and Ethel.) They look rather perplexed by the sudden change of scenery. 🤣 Still blessed me with *my* first egg this morning. I had expected them to need a few days to settle in. That was a nice surprise.

The original 5 are not sure what to think and are keeping their distance. They even strayed much farther from the coop during morning supervised range time.

You'll have to take a picture of them at the new home.

You'll have to take a picture of them at the new home.
Here are Lucy and Ethel in their new digs. They've decided the grass is tasty. Once they settle in, they can explore the yard some. 20220731_141112~2.jpg

P. S. They're happy to have a break from those horny roosters!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom