A breed and genders

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by robdog, Apr 24, 2016.

1. robdog

robdog Chillin' With My Peeps

What Breed is this fella??
    [​IMG]

The rest that look babyish are 4 weeks old except the bigger one is about 5 months and hasn't grown any talons at all and doesn't have any behavior that i've seen of roosters. (Sooo confused[​IMG])

What sex are these?
    This one is a polish mixed with one of my backyard chickens
    [​IMG]
    This one is just a bantam (Unmixed surprisingly)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Idk the breed but i'm just surprised I got a white chicken from my homemade incubator( I don't have any white hens/roosters)

[​IMG]

Silkie/Bantam mixed (when they grow up they turn out really cute with size and looking)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  2. ForrestGump

ForrestGump Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2016
    Seattle
    If I had to guess, I'd say your rooster is a red sex link. The chicks look like silkie crosses, which is why they have crests and feathered legs. They are super cute!

3. robdog

robdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks they turn out later to be super cute if female but if they are male they are ehh.
    And the rooster is a small breed size got him randomly don't know what it is trying to get more exact breed so i know what kind of chicks im selling people.

4. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Your first rooster looks like a Red sex-link (and it's mother was probably a Leghorn due the white earlobe), the only ones that look like roosters in the rest of the pictures are the last two. The one that is 2nd from the last looks like a Wynndotte cross.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by