A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ok I know these pics r not of turkeys so I will stop posting but I was just excited that I figured out how to post pictures from my cell phone

Ok I know these pics r not of turkeys so I will stop posting but I was just excited that I figured out how to post pictures from my cell phone

I am seriously jealous of all the stuff you have accomplished already!! Awesome pics.

It sounds like Big Bird will be starting to lay again soon. DH says she started squatting for him in the last couple of days. Perhaps we'll be able to add WA turkeys to the list of those laying soon :)

Yipee! I won the "Find the kitty" game! Gee, I never win anything!!:D. And Coffee, post away! We've missed you so its fun to see all the changes you've made over the summer. I still cant believe how much you two have done! The deck is amazing and I love the mailbox! Pearl is the perfect name for your new hen. She seems like a sweetie!

We are in the midst of a 1" blizzard here in the south! Our local news teams are all on air an hour early to cover the big event! With "live team" coverage! :gig

Hey Feisty! Sounds like Big Bird is definitely thinking about laying! I know my girls are on the verge. Seems like most of our girls are getting close!

We are up to a quarter of an inch and all the schools have pulled the plug. Bunch of happy kids!

We are up to a quarter of an inch and all the schools have pulled the plug. Bunch of happy kids!

Wow! They don't even start the plows for a quarter inch up here!

X2 lol.

I was just taking to hubby about that this morning and how some schools would be canceled because of the snow. We woke up to about 2 inches of thick, fresh snow. We loaded the kids on to the bus and headed off to a town 40 minutes away to get some shopping done... in my husband's prius lol

CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD.....

We have some sleet and ice north of Houston. I am sure that will put the news media in a tizzy.

Sparky

I find it amazing Cities like Memphis do not have a few snowplows. With the small amount you get a few light weight plows would work fine. Just to keep things going. I am sure they waste more money than a plow costs on something.

I could always rent out my personal snow removal equipment to the city.

I remember when I first took my truck to Florida, all the neighbors wanted to know if was an electric truck because it had an electrical plug hanging out the front.......

Snitch is upset today, (what's new) I was in the pole barn loading feed for some of the birds and I heard a turkey screaming and I could tell it was running my way. Around the corner comes Snitch. All excited and telling me something bad was going on. She followed me when I fed the birds in the breeding pens and kept the racket up the whole time. When I finished there she ran back to the layer/turkey coop still squawking and pointing out someone's transgression. I am not sure what it is, but I think she was upset because she did not get enough "bread scraps". I cleaned the freezer yesterday and threw out all the old hotdog and hamburger buns and stuff that was freezer burned. I broke it into little pieces for them and I guess she was not fast enough to get any. Regardless of the problem she was not happy, again.

( I know some people think it is bad to give the birds bread, doesn;t bother me, mine like it and never get all that much)...

I wish I knew why Snitch gets so excited over things and thinks she has to find me to tell on the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom