A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Blue slate mottled.

Blue palm

Last edited:
So?? Ralphie...how did Snitch do? Details!

Feedman, those boys are "to sexy for their snoods"! Stephcraig...let me know what your gir l s think!!:D

That's Okay. Grandpa Ralphie can teach you to saddle a horse...... We can have you married off before the age the Quakers would have thought you too old to get married. BUT we have to rush!!
lau.gif
For those of you with legbars, and I am asking this here because I do not want the drama a simple question can bring on the legbar threads.... Have any of you noticed your eggs look bluer in the nest or low light than in direct sunlight. I can think I have a basket of nice ones and when I get outside they are blue, but have a greenish tinge.. Today's looked more blue than those I just moved to the hatcher from 3-4 weeks ago.. It becomes confusing to us old peoples....
Lighting definitely makes a big difference. I do know that my legbar eggs don't quite reach that gorgeous blue that my ameraucanas lay.

MNnice, just read your story on the MN site! Yipes! Anything you can do about that dog?

Well......there is......but DH said I have to play nice. And I really do try hard to be reasonable.

I think I'm going to venture over there when I'm little less peeved and talk with the guy. It's not a new issue. He lets his dog roam, so it's not like it got off a leash or anything. I'll make sure I bring the baby with so I don't get too mouthy =)

That's Okay. Grandpa Ralphie can teach you to saddle a horse...... We can have you married off before the age the Quakers would have thought you too old to get married. BUT we have to rush!!

Ha hah! Can we all go to your wedding, Holm?

Back
Top Bottom