A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Here are a couple pictures of Dinner from tonight. They were being so feisty it was hard to get a good one without turkey faces in the close up.

And a little movie of them playing chase. I started the video too late, they were just about done. But funny, still.
0.jpg

Well, I am not very good at taking videos. Sorry.

The chase is a common activity every evening during Poultry Prime Time. Everyone loves it. Dog included.

We have a chase every evening too.

I had a major accident tonight.

I dropped my peach stone into the bullet and ground it into my smoothie...

So I made another one, will let than one thaw, strain it and refreeze it.

The other one has a few missing feathers too. I call them the Meth boys.

We have a chase every evening too.

I had a major accident tonight.

I dropped my peach stone into the bullet and ground it into my smoothie...

So I made another one, will let than one thaw, strain it and refreeze it.

The other one has a few missing feathers too. I call them the Meth boys.

Hope your bullet survived! Good call on the strain and refreeze!
The Meth boys look so much like Dinner! With the missing teeth and all. Funny
big_smile.png

I am enjoying grapes tonight. In the fermented form. Totally healthy and a great source of vitamins.

Last edited:
It's a good thing we had a bar and stools installed in this thread, considering things....

A grape smoothie?????

ROFLMBO. We belong to the wine angels club thing and get some decent wine fairly reasonably from them.

It's a good thing we had a bar and stools installed in this thread, considering things....

A grape smoothie?????

ROFLMBO. We belong to the wine angels club thing and get some decent wine fairly reasonably from them.

Not a smoothie... just wine. Fermented grapes are super healthy.
We also belong to the wine angels thing. I don't always like what we get, but I'm not too picky. None has EVER been thrown away. Blasphemy.

Oh, and it is certainly a good thing we have bar stools here...

Guess where there are NOT any bar stools... MY HOUSE! My turkeys are peoed. I hear they are on order, but I will not hold my breath, I may end up the color of Dinner's face if I do.

Well, I am not very good at taking videos.  Sorry.

The chase is a common activity every evening during Poultry Prime Time.  Everyone loves it.  Dog included.

Awesome pictures of Dinner, he is so pretty (he's also big)!

The video was great, I'm jealous :) Our dogs are old, and won't run with the birds. So the turkeys chase the cat and he has no sense of humor about it. So DH gets to run around the yard with the birds lol.

You guys have got me craving peach smoothies and grapes now, must be my turn for a healthy beverage!

Oh - I got my first egg ever today....my girls are finally turning into ladies (I bought 6 chicks this spring and Turkules)!

Back
Top Bottom