A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

My poultry friends are welcome to stay, if they want.

Everyone I have met from BYC has been great....Of course =, I can't say meeting me was as pleasant for them.....as my meeting them was...
Runny_Ron.gif

Bantambird....I'm not driving. Just flying to Missoula for a project on their airport ramp. I thought I see if you were close. Never been to Montana. Anyone near Tampa FL or Queens NY? Those are my other projects right now. Blahhh...
Of course Ralphie actually came through Memphis & didn't even call. And then there is Holm who didnt meet me in Grand Forks with Mr. T....I told him I could register him as a therapy turkey & he could fly home with me to visit my cute & single girls.

Bantambird....I'm not driving. Just flying to Missoula for a project on their airport ramp. I thought I see if you were close. Never been to Montana. Anyone near Tampa FL or Queens NY? Those are my other projects right now. Blahhh...
Of course Ralphie actually came through Memphis & didn't even call. And then there is Holm who didnt meet me in Grand Forks with Mr. T....I told him I could register him as a therapy turkey & he could fly home with me to visit my cute & single girls.
I have family in Missoula, my grandma, aunt, and her family are there. I've got family all over Montana! There are some good breweries in Missoula, along with nearly any city in Montana... If you do end up in Billings, however, I'll take you to the best burger joint anywhere. And there is a period 1940s hotel here that has been fully restored downtown, the Northern Hotel.

Last edited:

I was too busy being ripped off by the Elvis and Graceland tourist traps to call.....And once I was on the glass floor of the pyramid looking down, my pants were too smelly to call.....That is not a place for me!!! Way too dangerous!

Just lost a BR turkey this morning.

She was perfectly healthy until yesterday morning, when she suddenly developed diarrhea and lost all appetite. No weight loss, no blackhead poop but I treated it for her anyway. She continued to 'bark' and sing to me while I let them out this morning. Looked up a Baytril dose for her, went outside to weigh her and she was lying on the ground dead. :( RIP, bearded Bertha.

This year has been something else, I tell you.

Back
Top Bottom