A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

You nailed it Finnie!! No poop! LOL!!

Got to meet up with the coonhound club this evening. Had a quick fun run with some of the dogs. My pup did well! So funny how he's the biggest goofball until he goes to work. He's like two different dogs.

Speaking of goofballs....got home at noon & found both hens up to their eyeballs in a huge dust bath right in the middle of my garden path. They didn't even have the good grace to get out of the crater when I tried shooing them. They were sprawled out in the sun. Rain on the way yet again!!

Aurora....those little birds are so cute in their saddles. Maybe the quail would sit on the turkeys back. You need to get the kids to help stage the shot!

That one would DEFINITELY never happen lol. I did take another stab at the serama saddle and widened it up a little. It looks much better now.

DSCN0410.JPG
DSCN0408.JPG

Here's my turkey saddle template vs the serama one lol

DSCN0412.JPG

The Serama saddle looks good. The difference in sizes is too funny!! Actually that shot of the difference in the two saddles would be cool for your site. Just use two saddles made of material that coordinate.

I need saddles, but I want mine to have sharp spikes sticking straight up to impale any birds of prey that hit my birds....I also want one of those old German helmets for them with the spike on the top of the head. I want the spike dipped in curare....Just for a good measure of extra safety.

All my turkeys are alive today, Young and Old!

I do have 3 with nasty looking snoods and heads, it appears the reintegration from breeding Tom to just a regular yard Tom did not occur without incidence.

Back
Top Bottom