A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Is they any way to catch a guinea? Maybe I should sneak down there later with my flashlight & see if I can snatch them off a roost.
After they roost and it is dark if they aren't 50' up in a tree. The flashlight may be a problem. If possible a net can be used, if not, be careful grabbing them by their legs as their legs are fragile.

Welcome Sarah! Glad you joined us!!

Rain, rain....go away! Rain and 37. Hopefully it will push out of the area before it gets any colder and we have to deal with an icey mess. So wanted to go guinea hunting. But I'm sure they are off to parts unknown by now. Girls are complaining. You all know I don't like them getting soaked when its so cold. I'll take them some blueberries later....

Day started out like a blizzard and 9 degrees. Done snowing just windy.

Got turned into a group of turkeys guy is just wanting gone. A blue slate tom, 3 bronze hens and 1 bourbon hen. Getting them all for less than 100 bucks. Get them fri.

For those that like to dabble with colors what would be the best tom to pair these bronze hens with a bourbon red, blue slate or a royal palm. Have not had bronze for a few years as I sold them all off.

Day started out like a blizzard and 9 degrees. Done snowing just windy.

Got turned into a group of turkeys guy is just wanting gone. A blue slate tom, 3 bronze hens and 1 bourbon hen. Getting them all for less than 100 bucks. Get them fri.

For those that like to dabble with colors what would be the best tom to pair these bronze hens with a bourbon red, blue slate or a royal palm. Have not had bronze for a few years as I sold them all off.
Bourbon Red tom with Bronze hens = Red Bronze.

Blue Slate tom with Bronze hens = 50% Barred Slate and 50% Barred Black.

Royal Palm tom with Bronze hens = Narragansett Semi-Color Semi-Gray hens and Bronze Semi-Color Semi-Gray toms.

Back
Top Bottom