A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Fired up my cabinet for the Easter hal. Held temp so should be good to go.

Have 4 turkey eggs to set. Rest are chicken and quail.

My 18 minute drive to work is now 45 min. Having to drive around water. Got some rain yesterday. Weatherman calling for more thru sat. Hoping this is one of 50 percent time they are wrong.

Rain here too through Sunday, then possible flurries.... Again

Under the weather today. It's hitting me hard and fast. I was perfectly fine this morning but now my head feels like a hot air balloon, sore throat and body aches all over. Hopefully it goes away just as fast as it came on :/
:hugs

Really wet snow here today.

Sunny, warm with a light breeze. Sap is running so fast I can't keep up with boiling it down....wonderful day....
I am thinking of putting cut offs on....

And yes, I do, btw get joy out of telling you how great our day is here...(this role reversal happens so seldom, I need to take advantage of it,,

Sunny, warm with a light breeze. Sap is running so fast I can't keep up with boiling it down....wonderful day....
I am thinking of putting cut offs on....

And yes, I do, btw get joy out of telling you how great our day is here...(this role reversal happens so seldom, I need to take advantage of it,,
Ralphie I love your humor. Warped as it may be, it hits the spot. Guess I'm warped too.:gig

Rain here too through Sunday, then possible flurries.... Again

Under the weather today. It's hitting me hard and fast. I was perfectly fine this morning but now my head feels like a hot air balloon, sore throat and body aches all over. Hopefully it goes away just as fast as it came on :/

Oh no the plague! I had that nasty mess a few weeks ago and am jus now gettin over it. Took a week to be rid of the fever and tummy troubles. Then another week for the congestion, nausea and just holy hell tired to go away. Feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom