A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

IMG_20190718_111039975.jpg
IMG_20190718_111006091.jpg
IMG_20190718_111031661.jpg
IMG_20190718_111043671.jpg

Bad birds, bad birds, whatcha gonna do when your birds go bad.....

So, I stick a folded up towel on the seat of my lapper training chair when I go out there. Forgot it this morning. Just found my two poults have pulled it off the chair and have snuggled up in it! They have it positioned perfectly to catch the fan breeze. They are LOUNGING in my towel. LOUNGING I say! Daisy is snoozing in my chair. All three look like they are relaxing after a spa treatment!

Had no phone with me....really want a pic! I was running my hound outside. He decided to tree something and was jumping 8 feet in the air ( not kidding!) screaming loudly, in 115 heat. Trying to give himself heatstroke. Spent 20 minutes playing ring-around-the tree before I could catch him! A**hole! I'm sopping wet from sweat! So gross. Off to the showers! At least the birds are enjoying themselves this afternoon!

So, I stick a folded up towel on the seat of my lapper training chair when I go out there. Forgot it this morning. Just found my two poults have pulled it off the chair and have snuggled up in it! They have it positioned perfectly to catch the fan breeze. They are LOUNGING in my towel. LOUNGING I say! Daisy is snoozing in my chair. All three look like they are relaxing after a spa treatment!

Had no phone with me....really want a pic! I was running my hound outside. He decided to tree something and was jumping 8 feet in the air ( not kidding!) screaming loudly, in 115 heat. Trying to give himself heatstroke. Spent 20 minutes playing ring-around-the tree before I could catch him! A**hole! I'm sopping wet from sweat! So gross. Off to the showers! At least the birds are enjoying themselves this afternoon!
:lau:lau:gig:gig:lau:lau

I so want a pic, too!

I was running my hound outside. He decided to tree something and was jumping 8 feet in the air ( not kidding!) screaming loudly, in 115 heat. Trying to give himself heatstroke. Spent 20 minutes playing ring-around-the tree before I could catch him! A**hole!
He is just doing what he was bred to do. You should be praising him.

The word you were searching for was “bellybutton”..

Speaking of bellybuttons it appears my RP Tom did not learn much.

He did not attack but he followed me closely waiting for an opening.

I think when I turned the young turkeys loose it messed up the pecking order. There is all kinds of fighting and chasing each other around. Even the hens and chickens seem messed up by it.

Back
Top Bottom