A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

So I have to decide on either eating a few turkeys or rehoming some.... after last year I told myself I would not be feeding 30 turkeys through the winter.... so yesterday as we were cleaning out the smaller Turkey pen to reset for winter we got to counting and there are six mature turkeys in the smaller pen and 13 in the big pen.... with at least 7 younger ones coming up the ranks.... oh my

We took our previous dog ( a lab) to an obedience school at “petsmart” when she was a pup...

She was laying like that between my legs on the floor and I was rubbing her belly.

The instructor saw her lying like that and went nuts.. screaming roll her over!! Dogs don’t like lying on their backs.

Even now with the dog we have lies on her back and we tell her “ dogs don’t like lying on their backs”..

But the stupid dogs does not listen and keeps lying on her back.

Oh my goodness :/ Laying on their backs is a submissive position. Sounds like your trainer was a little overly wound up lol

I think I will lose a Tom tonight. He got on the wrong side of the electric netting.
I tried to chase him back to the correct side. He played stupid really well, and ran around and around through the trees into the woods.

It finally got dark and I could no longer find him.. I hope the coyote likes him..

Did he come back?

Oh my goodness :/ Laying on their backs is a submissive position. Sounds like your trainer was a little overly wound up lol

Did he come back?

He came back this morning... the idiot.... the game camera captured a coon at 5:20 and 6:40 in the same area he was in

Back
Top Bottom