A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralph...sorry to startle you first thing in the morning. Hopefully you at least had a cup of coffee. My poor Annie, all the other fowl tease her. Daisy has been known to tug on her beard. Even my dogs give her a funny look. I suspect there is some interspecicies teasing going on there. However, even after growing up in a field of pigs, she has turned into a true Lapper! And when she bats those beautiful brown eyes, Ginger would completely forget about the beard!
lol.png
Maybe Ginger could sneak into your vehicle on your trip south...I can meet you in Nashville! Just don't let Carrie Underwood meet him...she's a country girl and may recognize his unique pedigree. After all JJ & Ethel offspring are now famous!!

I am thinking that if I ask my wife about Ginger going with us, the response would be very similar to the one I got when I asked if Penguin could come with..

You Ginger lovers will like this.

Mr. Porter would like a picture of Ginger in full strut! He is a lavender edged bourbon red. Quite a mouthful. I may keep Ginger for breeding now. I am again not sure.

Here is the babies he can make with the Blue red bronze:
12.5 Female Blue Red Bronze
12.5 Male Blue Red Bronze
12.5 Female Lavender Edged Bourbon Red
12.5 Male Lavender Edged Bourbon Red
12.5 Female Lavender Red Bronze
12.5 Male Lavender Red Bronze
12.5 Female Slate Edged Bourbon Red
12.5 Male Slate Edged Bourbon Red

Wow Ginger! Dang Ralphie. ..your calico birds are all going to end up on Porters site! It's really cool he's helping to identify some of your birds. Most of which had me stumped:)!
I've always admired what he's done with his breeding program, and especially the information on genetics. And the calculator is the best. I'm even more impressed with his willingness to help folks trying to sort out their flocks. So is the Rusty Lavender on the site yet? If so where is he posted?

Been raining here none stop for two days. Uggg!

You Ginger lovers will like this.

Mr. Porter would like a picture of Ginger in full strut!  He is a lavender edged bourbon red. Quite a mouthful. I may keep Ginger for breeding now. I am again not sure.

Here is the babies he can make with the Blue red bronze:
12.5FemaleBlue Red Bronze
12.5MaleBlue Red Bronze
12.5FemaleLavender Edged Bourbon Red
12.5MaleLavender Edged Bourbon Red
12.5FemaleLavender Red Bronze
12.5MaleLavender Red Bronze
12.5FemaleSlate Edged Bourbon Red
12.5MaleSlate Edged Bourbon Red
So when Mr. Porter is telling you what they are is he also giving you the genetic makeup for them to plug into his calculator?

Ralph....that's a great picture of a BEAUTIFUL bird!

Chaos. ...did you get the pen for the new girls done yet?

I could not be prouder of JJ and Ethel, and to think 2 years ago they were living in the cities, under a deck on top of 3 feet of rotting stinking manure!

They were is such rough shape I could not even tell what colors they were until they molted that fall. I was told they were blue slate, but when their feathers came in, I knew they were not.

It was meant to be Ralphie. ..it was meant to be...
Funny how things happen. Now they are famous!

Geez. ..I just asked if Ginger was a Lurky or Tolorant over on the breeding thread. They probably think I've lost it! :lol:

I can't wait to see the results of Gingers photo shoot!

Back
Top Bottom