A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

It's Ivermectin... I'm guessing they're just different brand names, but that couple who drank the aquarium cleaner thought the same thing, I guess. :eek: I looked up the doseage given for worms on the Mayo Clinic website, but it would take a heckuva lot more math skills than I have to translate that to cattle dip dilution. 🤯
A drop under each wing....is what I do on my birds and it hasn’t killed them yet..

I would guess in the case of humans it would be a couple drops under each arm...

in my case I would put the drops under my wings, but being an Angel I have that option....

A drop under each wing....is what I do on my birds and it hasn’t killed them yet..

I would guess in the case of humans it would be a couple drops under each arm...

in my case I would put the drops under my wings, but being an Angel I have that option....
Hmm... like Clarence in It's a Wonderful Life?

Aurora birds must be trend setters.
All the younger Hens are trying “buddy Brooding”

BB8FE16A-9F51-4945-8218-3091C95333DF.jpeg
857A72F9-5A1E-49B4-B4FC-A39C2DA28BD2.jpeg

Two work bench brooders now. I have no idea if the second one has an egg or not.

Also I lost a couple more birds I am down to 15 turkeys.

Hey Ralphie, With all the self quarantine going on, does that mean you get to keep your birds after all? I mean, you aren't doing any travelling right now...

Maybe... it has not come up a lot. Other than the occasional, “doesn’t look like you’re cutting back real fast”.

I think that’s almost the same as permission to hatch more.

Sorry for posting here as I don't have turkeys. Except wild ones that come around... Ivermectin is not recommended for Australian Shepherds, I have one so don't use it on my chickens either because my dog likes to eat chicken poop. So I've always wondered if it transfers to the poo. Don't want to take any chances because I really love my dog. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Sorry for posting here as I don't have turkeys. Except wild ones that come around... Ivermectin is not recommended for Australian Shepherds, I have one so don't use it on my chickens either because my dog likes to eat chicken poop. So I've always wondered if it transfers to the poo. Don't want to take any chances because I really love my dog. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Your dog isn’t trained to not eat poop?

:lau

It got up to 52°F today. The wind wasn't blowing yesterday or today. At least 75% of the snow has already melted. Tomorrow should finish it off.

I got 5 turkey eggs today and am going to set 44 turkey eggs this evening. I hope that there is better fertility than last year's first batch.

Last year all 5 of the Sweetgrass hens would plop down in a semi circle in front of the tom as he did his best to try to avoid all of them.

I have not seen a repeat performance of that this year.

Back
Top Bottom