A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

20200601_203427.jpg
sweetheart getting her babies ready to roost for the night with the flock... one is already settled in between 2 of the ladies on the roost!

I wanted to update y’all. We put our baby turkey out of his misery today. I chose not to eat him just because of the circumstances. I felt horrible. He looked to be in so much pain. I’m still not sure how he got so bad so fast. But, nonetheless we still have our baby palms rocking and rolling.

Would it be okay to keep them on the vitamin B? They are still on the game bird starter and they are now on grit for safe measure.

I wanted to update y’all. We put our baby turkey out of his misery today. I chose not to eat him just because of the circumstances. I felt horrible. He looked to be in so much pain. I’m still not sure how he got so bad so fast. But, nonetheless we still have our baby palms rocking and rolling.

Would it be okay to keep them on the vitamin B? They are still on the game bird starter and they are now on grit for safe measure.
The vitamin B complex will be good for them now. Later when they are on adult feed, it won't be necessary.

Sorry you had to do that...but I really think you done the right thing. :hugs

Sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom