A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I posted it on Turkey Genetics. It seems to be bringing interest there.

KP says he saw a picture of one like that a few years ago, He did not think there were any in the USA.. If I read him right,,, I sent him an email as to not disclose to the world where the parents are.

Well with all of the hatching going on. Couldn't take it. So pressed my luck and bought a dozen bourbon red eggs off ebay get shipped monday.

I'm kinda addicted to hatching and couldn't wait on my girls.

But my blue state tom has been busy have seen him mate with 3 different hens. Hes the man so far.

Shouldn't be long before eggs show. But weather has been pitiful to get pens done.

Hopefully this weekend.

Congrats to those hadsuccessful hatches so far

Well with all of the hatching going on. Couldn't take it. So pressed my luck and bought a dozen bourbon red eggs off ebay get shipped monday.

I'm kinda addicted to hatching and couldn't wait on my girls.

But my blue state tom has been busy have seen him mate with 3 different hens. Hes the man so far.

Shouldn't be long before eggs show. But weather has been pitiful to get pens done.

Hopefully this weekend.

Congrats to those hadsuccessful hatches so far

Tell me about it..

I have my hens locked up with the creamettes to keep the toms off them.

I sold a Bellybutton tonight! One of my Blue slates. His tom was killed by an owl a week or so ago and he wanted a mature tom. I let him pick the one he wanted. He has three different types of hens so should be interesting to see what he gets.

Also he took two of my little Creamette roosters. His rooster got eaten by the same the owl. He said he needed a replacement.. He would fit our group here. He is a crazy for turkeys as we are.

Ralph, sounds like you found another good home for the boys! That's great. Tell him to join in, we like crazy!

Hey Feedman! So ya just couldn't stand it! I maintain there are worse things to be addicted too! And boy we have some addicts here!! I'm loving all the baby pictures! :D. Did you go out er & see the "twizzle" turkey Oldhen posted? Have you ever seen anything like that?

Ralph, why is there a guinea in there with the turkeys & Creamettes? I love all those sweet turkey faces! :lol:

Ralph, why is there a guinea in there with the turkeys & Creamettes? I love all those sweet turkey faces!
lol.png

That is the guinea that is doing life in prison. We move her around the prison system to wherever we have a space for her. Right now it is with the creamettes.

Back
Top Bottom