A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Got 1 egg from my new palms.

So I set 19 eggs in incubator tonight.

Hatched 2 yesterday one is doing good other has fops. So he's in a rolled up t shirt but he hops out and on his back he goes.

Sometimes he rights his self but mostly lays on back and kicks.

Just have to keep watch on him.

The one that is flopping over needs some vitamins, I use a couple drops of it in a oz. of water and feed from a dropper or syringe for a couple days should help. I have done it and it helps.

Well Ralph, whatever he is, he is cute! And you absolutely must keep him/her. Your wife named it.

Remember what happened when you sold Princess Di...

Well the poult that had fops was standing and getting around good whem I got home from work.

Its hatch mate will go to brooder tomorrow if hes still standing good.

I have a black slate tom that if he will cooperate and I get home in time will take a pic of if you wanna potentially see what penguin could look like when grown.

Well the poult that had fops was standing and getting around good whem I got home from work.

Its hatch mate will go to brooder tomorrow if hes still standing good.

I have a black slate tom that if he will cooperate and I get home in time will take a pic of if you wanna potentially see what penguin could look like when grown.

Cool

Turkeys are STOOOPID!!

My DW called last night. The Blue that has been sitting on eggs for a coupe weeks was off the nest so she went to look at it. She was sitting on 8 eggs on may 12th.

My DW says she has about 30 turkey eggs now and a few guinea eggs.

Oh Boy, The other hens must have decided to lay the eggs on top of her. She says she has found a few turkey eggs but not many. The turkeys are locked in prison with the guineas in Guinea Gulag. It is a large are with lots of straw bales and places to hide eggs. I told her to not worry, they would find a nest and sit on their eggs eventually. I never thought they would be dumb enough to lay eggs on the nest that was being sat on!

I advised her to pick all the eggs up when Blue hatches whatever she hatches whenever she hatches and move them to the incubator, they will all have different hatch dates now,,,Geez...

The hard part will be keeping enough open space in the incubator, OR maybe she will have to buy me another incubator!

I couldn't get the right angle but here is my black slate tom.

I couldn't get the right angle but here is my black slate tom.
I have had black slate toms. and that does not look like a black slate to me. Black slates do not have any white on them and that one also appears to have some red on it which is something else that black slates do not have.

Here is a Black Slate tom I used to have. All of my black slates had some blue at the base of their tail feathers. Others that I know had some that were just pure black.

Back
Top Bottom