A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I left my birds in my Mothers care today,, 2 died!  arrrrgggh,,,

I hate leaving home for a whole day, things always happen. I think she let them bunch up in the brooder and forgot to check the water, and turn off the heat lamp.....
sorry. About your poults.

I just witnessed a couple 6 week old poults having a snood pulling contest. They are so cute and funny at that age.

Yes they are funny at that age.

I think the one doing the pulling is thinking that worm coming outta his head would be some good eats if he would just let go.

Eve (or Adam) was relaxing with me last night out by the fire :) it's becoming a usual thing for her/him to relax out there with me in the evenings lol

Is that 1 of my babies?

no. I'll have to get a picture of the the of them. Pebbles, Angel and Cupid are getting big too but aren't anywhere near as trusting. Pebbles is obsessed with food, Angel is a big scardy cat, and Cupid is just himself lol. How are the ones from me? Did you end up with pullets or cockerels?

I still have 2 black & the wierd colored one...lol. No giant combs that I've noticed but I haven't had a lot of time to check them over. I have zipties on their legs to make sure they don't get confused with my marans crosses.

Back
Top Bottom