A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

OneMountainAcres

Smothered in Feathers
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
May 14, 2013
Central, PA
Aurora...I always maintain you need at least three of each variety of fowl. If something should happen to one, the other isnt left alone. Thats the main reason I'd like a third turkey. Just waiting for a Mr. T baby! LOL!

Got that Ralphie? Waiting for a Mr. T baby. However, i did discover someone breeding golden Narragansett within driving distance. Tempting. Ralph, i could fly home from Minneapolis with a poult under the seat in front of me.....just saying.....

That's also my reasoning for possibly getting two tonight lol.

According to porter's calculator, I may be hatching some golden narragansett next spring also, depending on who is with who :)

memphis

RIP 1958-2020
8 Years
Aug 6, 2012
Yep Aurora...you definitely need at least two more duckies! Those golden Narragansett are just stunning. There are just way too many beautiful turkeys out there!!

cluckylady812

Songster
Jun 9, 2015
Fremont county Colorado
This will sound crazy, but hang silver, reflective streamers in you yard. Think mylar balloons, a safety blanket cut into ribbons. A animal conservationist told my dad about this when a hawk nested in his tree. It really works. Hawks Dont like shiny fluttering objects.

memphis

RIP 1958-2020
8 Years
Aug 6, 2012
Annie is still sitting on air. Went back to see her & she hissed at me. But was more than willing to eat dinner & even let me pet her. Brat....

Top Bottom