A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

You can.. just hit those little keys... "I love your footer, Ralphie"... It will not hurt much.
Its against the Quack-book to restrain people from getting ducks.
hmm.png
I will like your NEXT footer*.

* "some exceptions apply to this sentence"

Baaaaaah!!! I am trying to figure out what Mr. T's parents were but cant find anything!! I am running everything through the calculator but am getting know where!!

I think I could have found it!! She said she had Bourbon reds and Royal palms but I think she had light reds and not the Bourbon Reds!! She had hens and toms of both kinds so that could be how I got pure Royal palms!!

Last edited:
Aurora I hope the poultry pulls through. Poor little thing. I have no experience with such a young baby. Did you post over on emergencies?

So Annie is lounging in her dust bath crater. Wallowing around throwing dirt everywhere. One of her favorite activities. I just noticed two of my BA hens in there with her. Pretty funny. Just this a big pile of feathers, beaks & feet! Annie is doing that "Happy Turkey" chirp. Nothing like a happy turkey! :)

Aurora I hope the poultry pulls through. Poor little thing. I have no experience with such a young baby. Did you post over on emergencies?

No I didn't but I've looked up everything I could find on brooder pneumonia and aspiration. Right now, she's still hanging on and has even escaped her basket a couple times so I just took it out. She's still weak but can get back up on her feet again. I'm cautiously optimistic right now.

Nathan, it's a calculator for just turkeys. Have you been to Porters site? It's interesting.

So...Holm....you think he's a Fall Fire?

Back
Top Bottom