A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

We are having thunderstorms this morning with about 2 inches of rain. It's 36 degrees. I'm grateful we aren't getting an ice storm. We usually get ice instead of snow. And it's supposed to be 70 this weekend. This has been such a wacky winter.

Poor Daisy is such a mess. Why is she molting in February? She will hop up next to me on the garden bench but yips if I touch her. She's miserable.

Got high 30s yesterday afternoon.

Didn't get any done on pens. But was able to till in the garden.

Birds enjoyed some fresh tilled dirt.

I can wait to get in the yard. I don't do veggies, I have all shade. I do natives. Several things are starting to poke up! Supposed to be in the 60's & 70's this week...can't wait. All my beds are prepared & things are pruned. Just waiting now! I do have helibourus in bloom! My bulbs are budded.....spring.....where are you!!

I finally gave Pebbles some chicken eggs to try to hatch. She was thrilled to death to get them lol. I gave her 6. 2 Marans, 2 rhodebars, and 2 ameraucanas. We'll see how she does.

I finally gave Pebbles some chicken eggs to try to hatch. She was thrilled to death to get them lol. I gave her 6. 2 Marans, 2 rhodebars, and 2 ameraucanas. We'll see how she does.

A young hen does really well on chicken eggs. And they learn to be one mean overly protective mother. AT least mine have on chicken eggs. One week less of incubation time seems to make a huge difference.

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom