A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Is someone able to send me turkey eggs and how much would they be?

Beverage tonight- cup of coffee. I have a long night my dog is dying so I am staying awake wit her so I am with her when she goes.

Is someone able to send me turkey eggs and how much would they be?

Beverage tonight- cup of coffee. I have a long night my dog is dying so I am staying awake wit her so I am with her when she goes.

I'm sorry about your dog. How old is she? Do you want to tell us about it? I just lost my 14.5 year old Sheltie in March. She went from "wow, she looks good for her age" to "she's not feeling well" to "she's not going to get better" in a matter of three days. I took her in and sat with her. She was such a good dog. My Birdie girl.

Sounds like you probably have some great memories with your dog. Good job sitting up with her. :)

Feedman, those babies are darling. The chocolates are the cutest!

Thank you.

I like my chocolate turkeys but I need to reduce my flock some. So I'm debating on not overwintering them.

I a little more partial to my palms and reds.

This year's hatching all I plan I keeping are some Bourbon poults.

So far all I have gotten out of them are 4 out of the incubators.

I'll have to hope the hens on the nest do a better job than I am.

Feedman I'll agree....the Palms & Bourbon are stunning as adults. But those little chocolates with their yellow heads are quite cute! I know there is nothing like a fuzzy butt little chick....but these pouts with their big eyes have them beat in my mind! And my chicken hens couldn't be cuter....but there is something elegant about my turkey hens! :)

Feedman I'll agree....the Palms & Bourbon are stunning as adults. But those little chocolates with their yellow heads are quite cute! I know there is nothing like a fuzzy butt little chick....but these pouts with their big eyes have them beat in my mind! And my chicken hens couldn't be cuter....but there is something elegant about my turkey hens! :)

X2! Though I'm rather excited to see the mottled all grown up :)

I'll agree Aurora....they are stunning! And then there is Mr. T. He's gorgeous too. And Feed man's Blue Palms are beautiful. Geez....I want one of each!

Back
Top Bottom