A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I've been hearing how hard it is to hatch shipped turkey eggs. So good luck Ralph & R2elk! I'll be looking forward to seeing the babies!

Where is everyone's poult pictures? Ya'll are slacking. :lol:

I've been hearing how hard it is to hatch shipped turkey eggs. So good luck Ralph & R2elk! I'll be looking forward to seeing the babies!

Where is everyone's poult pictures? Ya'll are slacking.
lol.png

Alright mine are still very young but I will get up some photos later this evening .

Where is everyone's poult pictures? Ya'll are slacking. :lol:

I'll get to it, eventually lol. Now that dance season is over, we should have more time to relax and slow down.

The 3 Moms and babies. Still think I have 10 poults and 9 chicks.

The hen hiding in the sunflowers is the one they don't like, but the chicks don't care who they run to and no one has gotten hurt.

I don't know why the 2 hens were displaying, but they were strutting and pfffting up a storm. They don't mind me in the pen or handling the babies. I was even scratching on on the chest today. But they do keep a close eye when I need to grab a baby.

Gevshiba....beautiful girls & babies! Great pictures. Sweet momas!! Thanks!!

I came out the back door and way in the back of the yard was a pile of white & red feathers...not moving. I went screaming down there. ...only to realize Annie was sun bathing. She was laying on her side with her wings all spread out & her feet stretched out. Geez she scared me!!

Memphis: sorry to hear Annie gave you a scare.

But you know this time of the year it's all about the tan.

My birds have been sunning and dirt bathing all day.

It rained just enough the other day that their dust spots are still damp. They were both grazing under the pecan trees with their tails spread out in the sun. It was cute. But Annie did scare me. She was in such a weird position & no movement.

Where is everyone's poult pictures? Ya'll are slacking.
lol.png

I found 2 new poults today. Their "mother" was not happy with me. If she could have gotten at me she would have beaten me severely but she was on the wrong side of the board hiding her nest.

Back
Top Bottom