A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

8:30 in the morning & our heat index is already at 97. This heat will just wear you out.

Let the turkeys out so early i had to wake Daisy up. She enjoyed it....did touch & goes all the way to the end of the yard & back. The chickens just stare at her. She can be so silly. Annie is in full molt. Red feathers everywhere. I'm surprised. They didnt molt till December last year. Daisy is so faded she looks silver.....kind of glows in the sun. My Australorps are starting to molt too.

Ralph-that is the best story ever lol! I can so see myself doing that too ;)

All my fence modifications just can't kero the turkeys in. I give up. There are at least 4 out free ranging right now. Of course, both palms, Cuddles, and one other one (maybe Juliet). At least they're not too hard to catch lol

I had to arrange a similar setup for Rex due to chicken losses - he pulled through chainlink fencing to kill my last two hens. @duluthralphie , I am enjoying your posts so much!
Is there any way to sex turkey chicks at, say, 6 weeks old or so?

Im ready for winter

What in the heck!! R u crazy!! Come on JR! Maybe u should come spend the winter up here! I bet youll never say that again!
1f602.png
1f602.png

What in the heck!! R u crazy!! Come on JR! Maybe u should come spend the winter up here! I bet youll never say that again!
1f602.png
1f602.png

We must be easy on him Grasshopper, the constantly warm do not understand the trials and tribulations of those of us in the ice wastelands. They know no better and must be educated to our ways. Given 3 nights at 40 below and they to might become enlightened.

Back
Top Bottom