A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

He is such a stunning boy!

Thanks! He is very pretty and I sure am gonna miss him once I get the paperwork stuff filled out for Ralphie... He's my spoiled baby
lau.gif

Just got an update email from the Ohio Nationals....6600 birds entered. Its their largest show ever! Can't even imagine!!

Last edited:
Guess Daisy had a case of the "zoomies" this morning. They were both running around flapping & twirling when Daisy decided to launch. She flew right by me at head height. Just about a foot away. Kind of cool to stand there & watch your bird fly by. She must have been feeling it this morning. She is such a character!

Ralph...I'm sure your turkey hens will be all a twitter when the handsome & suave Mr. T finally arrives! ;)

Daisy wont dress up as Elvis...she wants to be a Queen....the Queen of the world.

Can't believe how warm its been down here. Still in the mid to high 80's. And no rain since August. Had to run the sprinklers....to the delight of the turkeys.

I am going down one turkey hen,

I have decided to send one to Wyoming to the famous R2elk's school for wayward turkeys.

I have a greyhound ticket or her. Hopefully they will pick her up in town.

She can no longer live here without serious retraining. All day today the turkeys have hung out just outside the door to the coop. It has been a terrible yucky drizzling day. I went and got a small bucket of treats to lure them inside. Most of the turkeys started into their pen. This one, which happens to be the one my DW thinks is blind because she can never seem to find the door. Takes off running away from the coop calling the young turkeys to come to her. They started to. They would rather follow her than me. I finally got them all in, except her.

Then she came running to the door screaming at me for "locking her out"!

I cannot have this behavior, I am sure R2elk's school for wayward turkeys will change her into a good turkey and stop her from trying to corrupt the young ones.

Well....you could send her south. Maybe Daisy could teach her some southern manners. :lol:

Daisy is NOT trick or treating as the Queen of the World. She fell asleep. She headed to her roost at dusk. Hee hee hee

Back
Top Bottom