A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

pretty hen. glad they are feeling better.

weather in Mo. has been crazy. nice to bad to nice again.

Feedman...Craigslist can be detrimental! How long till the quails hatch? Can't wait for baby fuzz balls!

Stephcraig....yep....girls are thinking about laying! Just glad she wasnt sick!!

Welcome MNnice!! Glad your here. :weee. We have a fun turkey thread! Lots of good information and the turkeys are always up to something goofy! I cant wait to see your hatch!

Thanks guys! Thinking about finding a tom in the spring and maybe let one hatch a batch (haha cute rhyme) but yes VERY happy they weren't sick. Was very scared. You called it though and suggested they might be thinking about laying. Thanks so much!!!

Feedman....weather down here is the same...up & down. Every other person I know is suffering from some kind of sinus thing. It was 74 here on Christmas. My chicken sitter said she saw a mosquito.

Feedman...Craigslist can be detrimental! How long till the quails hatch? Can't wait for baby fuzz balls!

Stephcraig....yep....girls are thinking about laying! Just glad she wasnt sick!!

Welcome MNnice!! Glad your here. :weee. We have a fun turkey thread! Lots of good information and the turkeys are always up to something goofy! I cant wait to see your hatch!

18 days. til quail hatch.

Thanks guys! Thinking about finding a tom in the spring and maybe let one hatch a batch (haha cute rhyme) but yes VERY happy they weren't sick. Was very scared. You called it though and suggested they might be thinking about laying. Thanks so much!!!

If you ever get to west central part of state I might be able to hook you up with a tom. I have a few that are single and looking. as all the good hens in their area are taken.

the chicken that got caught in the pen is probably gonna lose her leg. it has turned black. never had a one legged chicken. I did have one that lost both feet and got around good.

I heard they get around fine on one leg. Just a little bit slower and vulnerable. Will you have to amputate it?

What breed do you have as your profile picture?

I heard they get around fine on one leg. Just a little bit slower and vulnerable. Will you have to amputate it?

What breed do you have as your profile picture?

this may sound mean but the way the leg looks it will probably come off on its own.

my profile pic was a calico tom I had for awhile.

this may sound mean but the way the leg looks it will probably come off on its own.

my profile pic was a calico tom I had for awhile.

This is the course of action I follow too.

I have 2 that might be losing some toes or feet, They were in the rooster pen. Rooster have to be acting tougher than the other rooster so they all sit outside instead of in the coop. Stupid Macho birds!

Back
Top Bottom