A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Opened the front door to a thunderstorms this morning. Figured it was God's way of telling me to go back to back to bed.They can do without me at work today. I sent them a text, chicken has went into labor. I will get griped at,but not too badly. I have a very SOLID history of NOT working in the rain.

Last edited:
Its a huge line of storms extending all the way from Ralphie in MN, Feedman in MO and us in TN. Nasty weather.

Well my new roof held the 40 plus winds all day. Couldn't withstand the 90 plus.it picked it up and dropped on my other pens. I have several crushed chickens. Destroyed the rest of my panel runs. Several trees down in pen and yard.

Will assess true damage to everything when the sun comes up
Man that is terrible hope everything works out OK for you. I hope the damage is not to great, but the good thing is you still around so you can fix it. Will be praying for those affected.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

Woke up to a mess but so far a decent day. Still no power. But I haven't fired up incubators yet so no worries.

My quail cage got flipped about 30 feet and upside down.

Just gonna have to figure out tops for pens.

Losses for chickens were not a bad as I was thinking. 2 roos and 3 hens got crushed when the steel top landed on their roost bars.

What my pens looked like this morning.

Back
Top Bottom