A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Aww Ralph, I'm sorry you're not getting fertile eggs yet
hmm.png
Hopefully you'll get some poults soon.

The number of eggs I've been getting has dropped dramatically. The broody bug has hit my turkeys hard. I have 3 hens cramming themselves all in to one nest. I NEED to get a picture. The crazy thing is that the hens that ARE laying are still cramming themselves in there WITH the broodies to lay. I've even pulled Romeo out of that nest too lol. It's by far the favorite. It's just a plastic, dog crate. It's not even ask that big. I might mention that there's another one, just like it in there that they don't even bother to look at *insert eye roll here*

@memphis you travel a lot right? Do you have anything to say about southwest airlines? We just booked our flights through them for our Oregon trip this July. I've never flown before and I'm a little nervous lol. Not about the flying part itself, but the airport confusion and checked bags and seats lol
Get to the airport early, SW doesn't do assigned seats so sooner to board, more choice. Also, go to the link here https://www.tsa.gov/travel/travel-tips and make sure you look at the prohibited items list and the liquid rules. Just take your time, relax and enjoy the experience. Also verify that you have a valid ID, starting Jan 2018 some states' drivers licenses may not be honored.

Get to the airport early, SW doesn't do assigned seats so sooner to board, more choice.  Also, go to the link here https://www.tsa.gov/travel/travel-tips and make sure you look at the prohibited items list and the liquid rules.  Just take your time, relax and enjoy the experience.  Also verify that you have a valid ID, starting Jan 2018 some states' drivers licenses may not be honored.

Thank you. Our flight is in July this year so our licenses should work right? What about for the kids? SS card? Birth certificate?

Hi Micah....welcome! I have a bourbon.

Aurora, yep, I fly a bunch. Proper ID is the most important. And getting there early enough to clear TSA. Airports are well marked. Its hard to get confused or lost. Most times gate agents will let those that need extra time board early. Is this a direct flight or do you have to change planes?

My Ralohie Ralphie eggs are here!!

I'm still at the PO. I just peeked in the top of the box and they look fine. Gotta go home now and candle them and set them upright for 24 hours!

Edited to fix spelling error. I don't think Ralphie wants a new nickname like Feisty got....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom