A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Your right Ralphie....I'm a poult pusher! If I started hatching, I'd be up to my eyeballs with turkeys! I'm living vicariously here!

Congrats Turkey Parents on the new additions!

And MountainBourbons.....I can't wait for a group pic of a Box'O Bourbons! Good luck with the hatch!!

Aww! R2elk...you KNOW I can't trust myself to hatch anything! I'd have turkeys coming out of my ears! Thanks for the offer!! Those 'shrooms look great! Man I love a mushroom omelet!

Thought my little mama robin abandoned her nest. But she's back & sitting tight. Two beautiful blue eggs so far. And big ones! I peeked into the nest when she flew away.

Aww! R2elk...you KNOW I can't trust myself to hatch anything! I'd have turkeys coming out of my ears! Thanks for the offer!! Those 'shrooms look great! Man I love a mushroom omelet!

Thought my little mama robin abandoned her nest. But she's back & sitting tight. Two beautiful blue eggs so far. And big ones! I peeked into the nest when she flew away.

It doesn't look like you will have anything to worry about. They were delicious!!

R2elk: mushrooms looked good. Bet they were delicious.

They are finding a lot of morels around my area now. Unless I walk into smurf village I don't hunt em. Used to find most under my backside while turkey hunting.

Memphis: sorry that you missed out on a great incubator. I would have given you a full round of eggs to fuel an addiction.

2 of my narri hens think it's time to go broody. I kick em out of nest box pickup what's been laid. 15 minutes later they are back setting on nothing. I made them made at me this afternoon in order to disuade them I removed the doghouse they lay in. Make the roost outside tonight.

I'll put it back in before I goto work in the morning.

If it's like last year the broody bug was rampant one started then all went.

1 week til my first turkey of the year hatch.

Dispatched this next to my bird pens today.

Person that was helping me asked what kinda snake it was.

I replied. DEAD.

Back
Top Bottom