A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I just save the picture. Right click it and save it if you're on the computer. If you're on a tablet or phone, just hold your finger on it until the menu comes up and either click save or download, whichever option is there.
Ok thanks. That's what I tried to do with my phone, but it didn't work. It only made it a link. So I figured FB had some kind of lock on their photos. I'll try again.

Hey all! Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! Got a couple issues with the new babies. We lost one of the lavender orpingtons over a week ago. One of those fine when we went to bed and dead by the next night. The others all seemed fine so we kept them together and continued quarantine. Well yesterday we noticed the other Orpington isn't using one leg. It kind of drags or flings it out front of its body as it walks. It can stand up and acts normal in every other way. Eating and drinking fine. Have looked for info but can't pin point what it is. Any guesses? AND my Narragansett poults is walking very stiff legged. Almost bow legged. Eating drinking and acting normal. I am totally stumped by these two issues. If you all have any idea let me know please. Don't wanna lose them. I put electrolytes and antibiotics in water last night and hope it makes some diffence later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for your help and info. Will try to send a pic or video if I can figure out how.

Hey all! Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th! Got a couple issues with the new babies. We lost one of the lavender orpingtons over a week ago. One of those fine when we went to bed and dead by the next night. The others all seemed fine so we kept them together and continued quarantine. Well yesterday we noticed the other Orpington isn't using one leg. It kind of drags or flings it out front of its body as it walks. It can stand up and acts normal in every other way. Eating and drinking fine. Have looked for info but can't pin point what it is. Any guesses? AND my Narragansett poults is walking very stiff legged. Almost bow legged. Eating drinking and acting normal. I am totally stumped by these two issues. If you all have any idea let me know please. Don't wanna lose them. I put electrolytes and antibiotics in water last night and hope it makes some diffence later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for your help and info. Will try to send a pic or video if I can figure out how.

might be a VD deficiency https://books.google.com/books?id=E...q=poults is walking very stiff legged&f=false

upload_2017-7-9_12-3-28.png

Ahh I read an it about possible vitamin deficiency. Would the probiotics and electrolytes you get in the packets help at all? I have been offering a crumble 22% protein with added vitamins and minerals. Will post pic of nutrition label. That does makes sense though how it came on suddenly and that they seem fine otherwise. Let me know what you think of the info in the food I've been giving them. Oh also I offer grit every few days. Should I offer daily or less or how often would you recommend?

So I read the article about vd and I think that pretty much nails it. Can they take the nutra paste stuff? Like dogs do. Or if not what is the best thing to give them to get the vitamins in them quickly?

Let me know how this looks nutrition wise
Mine is pretty close in many of the ingredients--but here are the Major differences.
Ingredient Yours Mine
Vitamin A 3300 4491
Vitamin D 1000 1500
Vitamin E 20 45
Phosphorus 0.6 0.84
Salt 0.65 0.32
Sodium 0.22 0.185
Fat 2.5 8.7
Zinc 70.6 PPM
Iron 64.6 PPM
Copper 5.64 PPM
Iodine 3.78 PPM