A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Alright Memphis, I flew to LAX and back, and it was crazy because it was free!
My fun times hobby is...
Video games....
And one of the ones I play the most actually flew me to their home office in LA and put me up in a Beverly Hills hotel. I got to do a full tour of their facility and it was a neat experience! They paid all expenses and comped everything....
So that's what I was doing in Los Angeles... And yes, I do still play video games. I usually play once I get everything done and the kids are in bed. Lol! I've never been on a solo vacation before.

My avatar is of a video game character I used to play years ago.

Wow Bantambird! Sounds like a cool trip. And free! Did you get out in LA much? Did you get to sightsee or shop?? Traveling solo can be good....kind of gives you a break & some me time! Traveling for business can be a bummer....since my projects are on airports I usually stay close. Airport neighborhoods aren't usually the best. And being unfamiliar with most cities I land in....I tend to go from the site right back to the hotel. Never get a chance to sightsee. They are under a HUGE $24 billion renovation at LAX.

Literally rained ALL day yesterday. Went & hung out in the coop with the girls for awhile. Didn't let them loose. I'm still keeping an eye on them until they get uses to the area. So they were not happy. Raining now....but supposed to wrap up this afternoon. Coonhound hates the rain...had to drag him outside. What a baby!

Someone decided to let herself out yesterday morning.

Sweetgrass hen
full

Back
Top Bottom