A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Online is difficult to be disciplined enough to do.
Any girl scout cookies this year?

No. She didn't do girl scouts this year. She's decided that she's done with it.

As far as disciplined with it, my kids are a bit paranoid about not getting everything done so I'm not worried. We're supervising of course to make sure they don't slack off at all but they're checking their gmail multiple times a day, just to be sure they didn't miss anything lol

Girl Scout Cookies!! Just ate three Thin Mints! One of the guys at work daughter is a scout. Several years ago there were several scouts. Of course I had to buy from each. Ya just can't!

I did not get a single box of girl scout cookies this year. And how in the world do you just eat 3 thin mints?! If I open a box of thin mints, none survive lol

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel better. Dr called in a new protocol to get me past this flare....and by gosh I think its working! This is so NOT about turkeys, but I feel we have a great little group, so sorry if I'm sharing too much!!
I do have a sweet story! I drug myself to the Walgreens drive through to pick up these new meds. I've been so achy I'm having a tough time walking or even moving my arms. Pretty bad shape. I asked the pharmacist if they could get me some cough medicine. And, for some reason a Sprite. I don't often drink soda. With a smile, she ran off & got both for me. And since my hands weren't working well, even opened them for me. I teared up. Just a lesson....sometimes the smallest things can make a huge difference to someone.

And now back to turkeys. Blossom. Marigold and Iris are all broody & piled up together. Daisy is sitting on a roost above pooping on them. I need to go rout them all out today. May be in for a fight! But I feel up to the task!!
I am sure @FredsGobblers can supply you with some fertile eggs for them.

Back
Top Bottom