A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I'm starting to feel better. Dr called in a new protocol to get me past this flare....and by gosh I think its working! This is so NOT about turkeys, but I feel we have a great little group, so sorry if I'm sharing too much!!
I do have a sweet story! I drug myself to the Walgreens drive through to pick up these new meds. I've been so achy I'm having a tough time walking or even moving my arms. Pretty bad shape. I asked the pharmacist if they could get me some cough medicine. And, for some reason a Sprite. I don't often drink soda. With a smile, she ran off & got both for me. And since my hands weren't working well, even opened them for me. I teared up. Just a lesson....sometimes the smallest things can make a huge difference to someone.

That's awesome :) I'm glad the new meds seem to be working!

You know, more than once now, I've had a random customer thank me for "all I do" while I was stocking shelves. It definitely feels weird being thanked for that but it makes me smile. I think military people and doctors/ nurses deserve to be thanked so much more than I do but it's a nice gesture :)

And now back to turkeys. Blossom. Marigold and Iris are all broody & piled up together. Daisy is sitting on a roost above pooping on them. I need to go rout them all out today. May be in for a fight! But I feel up to the task!!

Good luck with that! Pebbles has parked herself in the nest too and you all know how she gets. If I don't give her babies within a few weeks, she'll start dropping weight like crazy. I hope your girls are easier to break than she is! You might have to give them some chicken eggs to hatch or!

It's 32° here. DH tells me we're s'posed to get a foot of snow over the night and all day tomorrow. 😖 I do not like him. (joking) It actually looks like being a pretty day this morning. Probably I should focus on that... 😒
We have snow coming too.
D65DCEBF-B143-4F2A-9950-4311D5B2F6D8.png

It's snowing and sticking here... So that makes it 32 or below. Supposed to warm up Friday. Update on parents: they are officially stuck there until at least June 2.

So my husband, my brother in law, my uncle, my mom's mother all have a heap of I told you so for them...

But since Mom didn't purchase insurance on the tickets, she didn't want to be out the money. Lol. They were supposed to be home yesterday.

Well...when a customer thanks you....hopefully they don't break down into tears! LOL!

I cannot believe how many of you are getting snow! Cindy....a foot! You sure he wasn't pulling an April fools joke.

Oh Pepples! I'm afraid some of mine aren't eating! I'm too German not to have everything in my house NOT well fed. R2elk probably understands that!

Back
Top Bottom