A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

It's a funny song, except I know people like that. But they do work enough to buy some necessary things ... They just have a different idea of what is necessary than me.

Actually the package is supposed to stimulate the economy, they don't want people to save it.
I stimulate the economy enough. I stuck it in the bank.

It's a funny song, except I know people like that. But they do work enough to buy some necessary things ... They just have a different idea of what is necessary than me.

Actually the package is supposed to stimulate the economy, they don't want people to save it.
Yeah.. It was meant to be spent.
But it's annoying to see some people showing up with new toys all the sudden but still standing in line for free food. 😑

But it's annoying to see some people showing up with new toys all the sudden but still standing in line for free food. 😑
Ha people are funny
When my Dad got out of the army after WWII he refused any GI benefits... They were poor with no electricity or running water. Literally counting pennies to get food.
Fast forward a few decades....
my dad retired from caterpillar, with a great retirement, full medical and money in the bank... he would go to the local food pantry (open to anyone in the township) and get government brick cheese.

Pretty sure ours went for regular bills. At any rate, I didn't see it longer than it took to sign the dam thing. 🤷‍♀️

We have from 4 to 8 food giveaways a day here. Friend was telling me her neighbor & husband each take their cars & go to all of them separately. Each day. Its usually different groups giving away food. I've heard they are far from the only folks doing that. With their unemployment, 600.00 each subsidy and their 1200 each...they are.making more being unemployed. Crazy!!

We have from 4 to 8 food giveaways a day here. Friend was telling me her neighbor & husband each take their cars & go to all of them separately. Each day. Its usually different groups giving away food. I've heard they are far from the only folks doing that. With their unemployment, 600.00 each subsidy and their 1200 each...they are.making more being unemployed. Crazy!!

People are strange
I donate $ to the local food pantry... I know it's a long shot that some of it goes to people who really need it.
Hard to know who really needs help... But I am not handing it to the guy at the corner with a sign for help taped to a wine box LOL

Back
Top Bottom