A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

We have from 4 to 8 food giveaways a day here. Friend was telling me her neighbor & husband each take their cars & go to all of them separately. Each day. Its usually different groups giving away food. I've heard they are far from the only folks doing that. With their unemployment, 600.00 each subsidy and their 1200 each...they are.making more being unemployed. Crazy!!
I know right...and here I, and my coworkers, who are working in a nursing home and killing ourselves to keep these residents safe, do not get any extra money whatsoever. It just annoys me...oh and I didn't get the stimulus check either.

Pretty sure ours went for regular bills. At any rate, I didn't see it longer than it took to sign the dam thing. 🤷‍♀️
We haven’t got our hand out yet
1590451342829.png

We have from 4 to 8 food giveaways a day here. Friend was telling me her neighbor & husband each take their cars & go to all of them separately. Each day. Its usually different groups giving away food. I've heard they are far from the only folks doing that. With their unemployment, 600.00 each subsidy and their 1200 each...they are.making more being unemployed. Crazy!!
Uh huh. My point exactly.
I know right...and here I, and my coworkers, who are working in a nursing home and killing ourselves to keep these residents safe, do not get any extra money whatsoever. It just annoys me...oh and I didn't get the stimulus check either.
Uh huh..my point again. Lol.
Myself and one other kitchen worker got to finish out the school year making sack lunches to haul outdoors to give away for free.
While the rest of the employees stayed home and made more money on unemployment than we did working.

Our local food bank does food boxes once a month but requires folks to prove they need it, and recertify every 3? Months??

I work at the local co.op and because we are considered essential we are still at work. We have sold more items that help folks feel more self sufficient, like garden seeds and supplies, fertilizer

Hi folks, how excited would you be to steel this girl's eggs? She's really a sweet girl most of the time....

Oh, and I'm glad to be posting because this thread should NEVER be on page three.
One summer, I had a guinea hen add her daily egg to a broody turkey's nest. I came back with either a bloody hand or bloody arm every day.

Back
Top Bottom