A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I am curious why I should pay that much for a book when I can use Porter's Turkey Color Calculator for free?
Is this the first time you have posted on this thread?

I don’t recall seeing you here before. I get a tad irritated when someone just drops in to post spam.

I know I don’t read every post here, but I do read 95% or better. So if I am mistaken I apologize, my memory isn’t what it use to be.

I am curious what your training and experience is in genetics and turkey color in particular. I applaud you for writing a book, I do not seem to have the time nor discipline to write one.

I don’t see “Dr.” In front of your name or PHD behind it as one normally sees on a book of this type. Unless I was required to have this book for a college class, I would need background before parting with my few remaining shekels.

BTW did you know R2elk published a book? His is a great book, the WW and I refer to it often. He is eminently qualified to have written it by the simple fact his cooking hasn’t killed him, yet. :bow :bow

This is the person Kevin thanked for helping fix the calculator.
So while he is not well known on BYC, he is well known to Kevin and a knowledgeable helpful person.

Fun fact. Without me, the calculator would not work anymore.
So, you're welcome! ;)

View attachment 2429743
Lol don't mind the grumpy old men, they are old homesteader folk like my family. They have a gruff exterior and a soft interior.
They remind me of my dad's family on the ranch.
Also they don't get out much.

We are still mourning the loss of one of the thread's biggest contributors, Memphis.

Lol don't mind the grumpy old men, they are old homesteader folk like my family. They have a gruff exterior and a soft interior.
They remind me of my dad's family on the ranch.
Also they don't get out much.
Why would he want to go out?

I am a sweet young guy and I don’t even like to go out.

Back
Top Bottom