A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

You need fresh poults. Come get somewhen you visit!
I can’t, my arthritis and dupuytun’s is getting too bad. I won’t be able to care for them much longer.

I wish I could keep them, but it’s best for them to go elsewhere.

I had a friend over yesterday, that I play guitar with and I found I can’t do that anymore. It’s sad, but a fact of life. If not for well placed cortisone I wouldn’t be doing anything.

I will continue to do as much as I can, but, heck that’s the way life goes.

Anyone want to buy a good guitar?

do you guys realize how hard it is to NOT cuddle poults? they are so so so stinkin' CUTE! and they imprint so ridiculously easy that it isn't fair!
I do not have any trouble not cuddling poults.

Why cuddle poults when I have bees to play with?
Italian_bee_X4224843_04-22-2021-001.jpg
Italian_bee_X4224844_04-22-2021-001.jpg

You can try. I suggest Kevlar clothing.
the only hen I trust not to try murdering me is Rosabelle, she is going on 7 years old this year and has let me move her and her poults on the regular when she hatches them. She really is the best.
That being said, angry turkey hens aren't anything to sneeze at!

I can’t, my arthritis and dupuytun’s is getting too bad. I won’t be able to care for them much longer.

I wish I could keep them, but it’s best for them to go elsewhere.

I had a friend over yesterday, that I play guitar with and I found I can’t do that anymore. It’s sad, but a fact of life. If not for well placed cortisone I wouldn’t be doing anything.

I will continue to do as much as I can, but, heck that’s the way life goes.

Anyone want to buy a good guitar?
Come visit anyhow and you can pet Rosabelle and Annabelle. They are pretty tolerant. As long as you have snacks to share, Rosy is always down for a few pets in exchange.

the only hen I trust not to try murdering me is Rosabelle, she is going on 7 years old this year and has let me move her and her poults on the regular when she hatches them. She really is the best.
That being said, angry turkey hens aren't anything to sneeze at!
OH wow! I guess we got lucky with a sweet hen. She lets us reach under her and hold the poults. While my broody chicken hen pecks us to death...:hmm

OH wow! I guess we got lucky with a sweet hen. She lets us reach under her and hold the poults. While my broody chicken hen pecks us to death...:hmm
Some turkey hens can get so excited in punishing perceived aggression towards their family that they fly out to wing punch you! Unfortunately, these moms can accidentally crush poults in their enthusiasm.....

Some turkey hens can get so excited in punishing perceived aggression towards their family that they fly out to wing punch you! Unfortunately, these moms can accidentally crush poults in their enthusiasm.....
One of these mothers was so aggressive she would start chasing me when I got within 30 ft of her babies. And the babies were chicks not poults.

Back
Top Bottom