A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Plus I suspect that domestic heritage and wilds are crossing anywhere they can. Love that hybrid vigor.
Can understand that had to keep chasing a wild hen out of my open pen full of toms this spring so very good chance she was bread by one of them. Tried to scare her good to keep her from coming back but took a few mornings before she stopped coming back.

Can understand that had to keep chasing a wild hen out of my open pen full of toms this spring so very good chance she was bread by one of them. Tried to scare her good to keep her from coming back but took a few mornings before she stopped coming back.
i get wild hens come through occasionally looking to pick up some exotic dna.

Do either of you put additives in poults water ? @Bantambird /@R2elk
Not normally but there is nothing wrong with doing so with the commercial additives such as NutriDrench or Rooster Booster. If you are concerned about the niacin content of your feed, vitamin B complex at 1/2 tablet dissolved in a gallon of water provides all the necessary B vitamins including niacin and thiamine.

Not normally but there is nothing wrong with doing so with the commercial additives such as NutriDrench or Rooster Booster. If you are concerned about the niacin content of your feed, vitamin B complex at 1/2 tablet dissolved in a gallon of water provides all the necessary B vitamins including niacin and thiamine.
I use ACV and NutriDrench, for at least first week. It really seems to get them going.

Back
Top Bottom