A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Yes it does that's why I should be adding @Bantambird to the list and probably @Molpet & @OneMountainAcres. Wow just seems to be too many of us to list we defiantly need a (Turkeys Anonymous). If there isn't one already, we better start one before it's too late :lau
I think this thread serves the purpose well enough.

Yes it does that's why I should be adding @Bantambird to the list and probably @Molpet & @OneMountainAcres. Wow just seems to be too many of us to list we defiantly need a (Turkeys Anonymous). If there isn't one already, we better start one before it's too late :lau

There's an incubators anonymous but I don't know about a turkeys anonymous lol. I agree that this thread suffices for that though lol

There are 2 Incubators Anonymous threads.
I tell you what, I hatched about 600 birds this year based on my tally marks per week. Luckily I sell to the local addicts around me and they fund my addiction. I get to eat the overflow. 200 successful turkeys hatched in the incubator and probably somewhere around 50 hen hatched poults...

I tell you what, I hatched about 600 birds this year based on my tally marks per week. Luckily I sell to the local addicts around me and they fund my addiction. I get to eat the overflow. 200 successful turkeys hatched in the incubator and probably somewhere around 50 hen hatched poults...
I think you have moved to the top of the list :lol:

20211206_135607.jpg
20211206_135652.jpg
20211206_135708.jpg

Some blue sweetgrass hens!

Back
Top Bottom