A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ms.cluckling :

mmmm.
I see
smile.png
thanks. (this is like warriorcats, isn't it--s'okay, i've read the whole series
tongue.png
) So I just, start writing about nightshade and cricketchick, then? okay, here goes.

Nightshade trudged through the pouring rain, and with every step, she worried that they wouldn't find a place to stay, that she and Cricketchick would--

"Momma? Are---are we there yet?"

Nightshade chuckled. "Almost Cricket, almost. Are you warm enough in there?"

Cricketchick's head popped up from under her wing, "Warm and toasty! Momma, is Daddy comin' soon?"

Nightshade's smile vanished, and she grimaced, "No, Cricket, not today."

Cricketchick stopped, then smiled, peeping, "Tommorrow then?"

Nightshade whispered slowly, "Never."

Cricketchick opened his mouth to speak, to ask, why why why--but his beak closed, and he pointed with his downy wing. As they stepped between two trees, Light filled the dark forest. Nightshade closed her eyes and breathed in the heady scent of Wingclan, heard the gurgling of a stream, the rush of a waterfall. She opened her eyes, and hope filled her heart.

Nightshade patted her son's head lovingly. "We're home, Cricket! We're home."

Are you a member on there??! I am!​

Starchick cheeped when she saw a new visitor, and bounced with excitement as she saw a new chick with the hen; a new playmate for her. "What is it, Star?" QuickClaw asked as he walked over to her, he'd taken over babysitting duty while an exhausted StarryNight took a nap. She pointed with a fuzzy new primary feather whilst bouncing up and down excitedly. "I see!" QuickClaw said as he watched the new guests coming. "Go get your mother, and get Copper too." He said, she nodded and ran, with a cheerful skip in her gait, and up to StarryNight, who was sleeping under the refreshing shade of her favorite tree. "Mama," She called, StarryNight opened an eye. "Yes, dear?" She responded groggily, "Daddy and I see people coming!" She said, helping her mother up. Copper followed them all to the border.

Last edited:
ms.cluckling :

birdnut--
what state/timezone do you live in? we always seem to be on at the same time...

I'm in AZ, not a very distant state from yours.​

Quote:
"Mommy! Mommy! Let me go!!" squeaked Cricketchick.
"What's the matter?"
"I see other chicks!! Mommy, oh PLEEEEASE let me play!"
"You be careful, now," she responded, and with a loving peck on the cheek, he was on his way, running through the clearing as fast as his little legs would carry him. He was trying desperately to take it all in--the sights, the sounds, the smells, when THUD! He ran straight into a chick, and they both went hurtling straight into the mud.
He shook his muddy tail-feathers, splattering dirt all over his new aquaintence. Then, smiled wided than he'd ever smiled before, he cheeped, "Hiya!! What's your name?"

Last edited:
She giggled and wearily stood up, shook the mud out, wiping it out of her eyes with her wing. She beamed, "StarChick!"

Copperchick watched it all from a safe distance. QuickClaw gave him a nudge, "You ought to go meet her, she seems nice!" He said, Copperchick still hesitated. "I don't know..." He began, QuickClaw encouraged him, "Go on." Copperchick slowly walked over to the chicks, and shyly greeted Cricketchick with a quiet, "Hello." StarChick looked back and forth at each chick, still smiling broadly, "Play?"

Moosechick watched this new chick from above. (He's dead
wink.png
) He sent a message into his mind "Welcome to WingClan, young One. I'm MooseChick, But I'm no longer visable

Name: AcornChick
Appearance: All Dark Brown with Lighter tail feathers
Personality: Energetic, Loyal
Abilities: Fast Runner and Good Balance
History: N/A
Other: N/A
BYC Username: 44Wolves
Breed(Optional): Serama

"Come on!!" peeped Cricketchick, "I can tell we're going to be BEEEST friends!"
He grabbed Starchick and Copperchick by the wing and began pulling them around in circles. He stopped abruptly. He felt a presence, as though someone was looking down on him. He felt...welcome. He closed his eyes, and saw another chick for a moment, and then opened his eyes. He smiled, and thought, "I'll see you in my dreams..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom