A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
gone, never returning!

WHAT?! Are you serious? Oh... I do seem to have noticed her absence, along with Duck's.

she said she'd be here on Friday for her event

Quote:
WHAT?! Are you serious? Oh... I do seem to have noticed her absence, along with Duck's.

An event. Ah... what kind of event? A fight?

Quote:

I'm not sure, she said it was a secret
tongue.png

Quote:

tongue.png

right, well have fun with that then. I'll be hanging around crazy pullet unless you want to do something now.

Quote:
tongue.png

right, well have fun with that then. I'll be hanging around crazy pullet unless you want to do something now.

No, I'm going to bed right away anyways. Its 12:30 am here

Silver stared at the white hen with surprise, and shivered with anxiousness and the cold breeze, which felt very uncomfortable on her nearly feather-less back. Another chicken, here in the forest?

"Yes," she said emphatically. "I'm very lost! First I was with my friends in my metal den on the way to our new home, and then I was on the road and being chased by . . . by big monsters with yellow eyes and no legs!" Tilting her head, Silver looked at the hen urgently. "But you must be lost, too; you're out of your metal den. We can go find the farm together! The pink two-legs must miss us terribly."

(I wasn't sure if I was supposed to give her name like "Silverfeather" yet because she isn't a warrior yet, but I'll change it next time if I need to!)

is she old enough to be a warrior, apprentice or chick? If she is a warrior her name will be like Silverfeather, Silverclaw, Silver... etc, if she is an apprentice she would be Silverpaw, and if shes a chick its Silverchick.

Once she joins a clan, she'll probably be an Apprentice (she's old enough to lay, but under a year old).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom