A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
She listened to her as they walked, she soon stumbled because of her lame leg and picked herself back up again. She made a low churr "Believe me young one you are much stronger than I am. My feathers may look full but they a dull and hollow much like my bones that are weak and brittle, I have a feeling StarClan will be calling me soon" her misty eyes teared up, she churred again. "Your feathers will be sleek and beautifull once you molt again. You will look like a young star just hung up in the sky. Your legs will become stronger and you will be faster able to catch the fastest of mice, and your beak will be as sharp as an eagles!" she looked over to Silver.
"I myself am not apart of any clan, my time is limited so I stay on the edge helping any travelers who may pass here just like you. Wingclan is a great clan full of fathers, mothers, chicks and friends and also the swan. whatever you do just don't call him a goose" she winked "You might get a thump on the head for that!" she churred. " Come lets go we are close now. When youget there you shall seek out their leader Moonstar, a lovely hen she is even though I've never met her." She continued walking.

Lionchick digs for worms again. Bluemoon follows and shows her more methods to do so.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, in a way...... You kinda need.... Well......

Prince chewed on the thick stalk of a reed, his eyes half closed, one leg stretched out behind him.

The ragged shadow flew through the trees and headed towards Wingclan and setted in a tree need the swan. As it settled on the branch a metal clink could be heard and the shine of his claws could be seen below the moss and rags.

( spooky!)

She listened to her as they walked, she soon stumbled because of her lame leg and picked herself back up again. She made a low churr "Believe me young one you are much stronger than I am. My feathers may look full but they a dull and hollow much like my bones that are weak and brittle, I have a feeling StarClan will be calling me soon" her misty eyes teared up, she churred again. "Your feathers will be sleek and beautifull once you molt again. You will look like a young star just hung up in the sky. Your legs will become stronger and you will be faster able to catch the fastest of mice, and your beak will be as sharp as an eagles!" she looked over to Silver.
"I myself am not apart of any clan, my time is limited so I stay on the edge helping any travelers who may pass here just like you. Wingclan is a great clan full of fathers, mothers, chicks and friends and also the swan. whatever you do just don't call him a goose" she winked "You might get a thump on the head for that!" she churred. " Come lets go we are close now. When youget there you shall seek out their leader Moonstar, a lovely hen she is even though I've never met her." She continued walking.

"I'll remember about the goo--swan," catching herself, Silver took a breath and smiled nervously, though expecting a conk on the head from an unseen swan at any moment. "Thank you for telling me all of this! I want to believe what you say about me growing new feathers and becoming stronger. WingClan sounds like a wonderful place, but . . . " she stared at the hen, suddenly excited. "But maybe I could go to StarClan with you! It must be a nice place if you are going there. Is it very far?" StarClan, Silver liked the sound of the name. So many new places! This forest was like an entire new adventure, her first adventure, of things that didn't live in cages and certainly did more with their lives than lay eggs and eat food. Surely everything would be made clear once she made it to WingClan, wherever that may be.​

Quote:
She stopped and looked at Silver "You can not choose when to go to StarClan, StarClan will call you once it's your time to join them" She lifted a twisted wing up towards to sky. "That's StarClan."

Quote:
Lionchick jumped as she heard the click and hid behind Bluemoon. "It's okay," she said, "no need to be scared, hon."

Quote:
Lionchick jumped as she heard the click and hid behind Bluemoon. "It's okay," she said, "no need to be scared, hon."

Thunderpaw shook his head "Stay away from him, he kills"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom