A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Lionchick jumped as she heard the click and hid behind Bluemoon. "It's okay," she said, "no need to be scared, hon."

Thunderpaw shook his head "Stay away from him, he kills"

Lionchick starts to peep loudly in fear. "If he gets any closer I'll rip him to shreds!" Bluemoon says, with anger in her voice.

He laughed " I kill? How would you know that little one?" he laughed and he walked on the branch towards the group with every step there was a clink.

Quote:
Thunderpaw shook his head "Stay away from him, he kills"

Lionchick starts to peep loudly in fear. "If he gets any closer I'll rip him to shreds!" Bluemoon says, with anger in her voice.

"I'll be right behind you" He growled

Quote:

"I'll be right behind you" He growled

"Very well then."

"Tell me then.. What have you seen?" he laughed again and shaved the branch with his nails. He was smiling even though his face nor body could be seen under the moss and rags.

Quote:
"I'm warning you, stay away from us or else. Plus, your scaring Lionchick!" demanded Bluemoon.

He laughed "Not going to be much of a warrior there. Such a weak little thing" he lowered his moss covered head to look at the chick. "and why can't I be here? I have done nothing wrong as of yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom