A Cockerel with Gold Lacing and White Head

She does look like a wheaten. Who's her father?

I have a cat named Snowbelle. A white fluffy one.
Boo looks too dark to be wheaten?

Sadly I don’t know who Betty and Boo’s parents are as the people I brought the pullets from hatched them from eggs they got online, and I only know what Snowbell, Jeremy and Dolly’s mother is but not the dad.

I was thinking Boo and Snowbell could possibly be brown-red wheatens while Betty is maybe just a wheaten or buff wheaten? Betty looks like she has far more white compared to other wheaten chicken pics online though.

Sadly I don’t know who Betty and Boo’s parents are as the people I brought the pullets from hatched them from eggs they got online, and I only know what Snowbell, Jeremy and Dolly’s mother is but not the dad.

I was thinking Boo and Snowbell could possibly be brown-red wheatens while Betty is maybe just a wheaten or buff wheaten? Betty looks like she has far more white compared to other wheaten chicken pics online though.
There’s no such thing as brown-red wheatens but I do think Boo is a red wheaten. I was thinking Betty might be a blue wheaten.

There’s no such thing as brown-red wheatens but I do think Boo is a red wheaten. I was thinking Betty might be a blue wheaten.
I saw the red colour listed as brown-red 😆 I know now though.

Could very well be a blue wheaten 😮 The pics match her colour ratio.
B48EE21F-2D6F-47B3-B078-9F2FFC41EA2B.jpeg

tx-wheaten-and-blue-wheaten-ameraucanas-from-show-stock-21850295.jpg

4E608E66-43B9-4D83-AD37-2041E6E88854.jpeg

f8032b0619c414f58e2ee6800c106943.jpg

Back
Top Bottom